Community groups and individuals in Iqaluit are invited to engage in a storytelling activity, as one way of contributing to the Sustainable Community Plan. Everyone is encouraged to tell their story. This storytelling activity will run until the end of April 2012.
Four questions are offered to get the stories flowing:
Discover: What things do you like about our community, and why?
Dream: What would you like our community to be in the future?
Design: What change would you like to see, to make life better for Iqalummiut?
Deliver: How will you contribute to make our community more sustainable?
There are many ways for community members to share their stories. You are invited to:
- Pick up print materials from City Hall and other public venues around town, for return to the drop box at City Hall reception.
- Download print materials for return electronically by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the drop box at City Hall reception. Click here to download the basic form.
- Use our online storytelling application.Click here to share your stories online.
- Record your stories on our voicemail (979-6363 x232)
- Share your stories in person, by inviting us to your workplace, meeting, or event
The storytelling activity is one of three tools we are using to build the Sustainable Community Plan.